Thanks for considering publishing your article to Boston Commons High Tech Network. We are building a global audience and your articles will reach a wide audience and provide good exposure.
Your articles must meet the following guidelines:
- All articles must be unique. Your article submission cannot be published elsewhere.
- All articles must be related to the high technology/sciences marketplace.
- All articles must be edited for grammar and spelling.
- All articles must be interesting to a broad high tech/science audience. Ask yourself, “Would readers find this article interesting enough to share?”
- No SEO links. Links are fine as long as they enhance the quality of the article and readers experience. A link to your site can be added within the Author Bio area.
- No promotional or commercial articles with be posted.
- No press release or product announcement articles. Our readers don’t like these types of articles.
- Interesting high tech/sciences stories are acceptable, if not overly promotional. One company mention should be sufficient.
If your articles meets the above guidelines please send your article to us and we’ll post it promptly.
Please note that guest posts are unpaid.
Unfortunately, the majority of articles submitted don’t comply with the above guidelines.